لو تكرمتم ....عندي طلب بسيط
أنا ادرس اللغة الانجليزية حاليا .... والمدرس طلب مننا واجب وعليه درجة ..وهذا الواجب مهم بالنسبة لي ....وهو ان نكتب عن تجربة مرت بك بالماضي ....
كتبت موضوع وعاوز حد يصحح لي ..... لو تكرمتوا .....ممكن ان تسووا لي هذا الجميل ....الليلة
لان الواجب طلوب بكرة الصباح ....مع تقديري
لو ممكن تصححوا لي الموضوع من حيث الجرامر وعلامات الترقيم... الخ
و‘ذا لم يكن بالإمكان.....لا بأس ...اشكركم لأنكم قرأت رسالتي..

dreams are not enough to get things

Do you dreamed of achieving something in your life. Do you achieve this dream. If your answer about the second question is no, read the following. The dreams are not enough to get things, let me tell you my experience about this. When I graduated in 2**1s ,I was dreaming to be instructor at my college, but they did not accept me, although I graduated with excellent degree. So I worked as a teacher at secondary school , but I still dreamed to be an instructor, this dream pushed me to work hard to achieve it, so I still read a lot of math`s books until 2**4. I read advert in newspaper said, "We need teachers to work at the university ". I said ,"OK , this is for me.".
I had registered and Successive the entrance examination, more than I had the highest degree of.
Now, I am instructor at my college. This experience thought me that (If you don’t work hard to achieve your dream, it will not be)