I Business Park New Capital

Unparalleled Elegance, Luxury, And Sophistication In I Business Park New Capital
Do you want to invest in the most vital locations in the New Administrative Capital? Do you dream of owning a commercial unit, a medical clinic, or an administrative headquarters characterized by luxury, elegance, and sophistication? So look no further; Where the Arqa Group for Real Estate Development offers you its first luxury projects in the Administrative Capital with an Emirati experience – I Business Park Towers – which gives you everything you are looking for, but more.

I Business Park, the Administrative Capital, extends over an area of ​​21,450 square meters, in the heart of Downtown, in the form of 3 semi-attached towers that work with the latest international technologies. It also has a direct view of the Green River that interacts with its luxurious designs; To find in it the civilized destination that offers you ideal benefits and services that live up to your aspirations and fulfill your wishes and desires.

I-Business Park Mall Administrative Capital Location
Arqa Real Estate Investment Company is always keen on choosing the most distinguished places to set up its projects; Therefore, it has chosen a unique location to create its latest project, i-Business Park, the Administrative Capital, which is built in the Downtown area, specifically in plot MU 3-21 within the business district, with a wonderful direct view of the Green River in the Administrative Capital, and it has many advantages as follows :

It is considered one of the most distinguished places in the Administrative Capital; It houses the new government departments.
The mall overlooks the famous Al-Massa Hotel and has a wonderful view of 3 main entrances.
It is located near the Ministries District and the Presidential Palace.
It is located near the “Expo” international fair city.
All units have a 360-degree view.
Offset by the iconic tower, the tallest towers of the New Administrative Capital and the Arab world.
The mall is located near the Celia project, which is owned by Talaat Mostafa.
I Business Park Mall, Administrative Capital, can be reached with ease through the Mohammed bin Zayed North Axis.
It is 40 minutes from Cairo International Airport through Suez Roads.
I Business Park Tower is located 20 minutes away from New Cairo.