مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : طلب مساعدة عاجل جدا جدا جدا

الفوهرر
1 - 1 - 2009, 08:58 PM
لو سمحتم
عندي يوم السبت امتحان Oral presentation
ومفروض اقوم في الصف واشرح للطلاب لمدة خمس دقائق موضوع متكامل
وموضوعي الي اعطانيه الاستاذ:
How to be professional
يعني كيف نكون متقنيين للعمل ... أعرف انكم فاهمين الترجمة بس ....
والله مانا داري منين اجي له .... وايش اقول
الموضوع ما هضمته ....
انا أدرس في المستوى السابع 402 في الأميديست Amideast... يعني مستواي لاباس
بس مانا داري أيش أقول

لوسمحتم ... افكار ... أو أي شي يمكن استفيد منه
وبسرعة ..... الوقت قرب ينتهي وما باقي الا يوم واحد
How can I do it? What sould Isay
What are the main Idea that I must talking about? ..

امواج --البحر
1 - 1 - 2009, 09:33 PM
هلا بيك

بس مع الاسف مااعرف

يمكن بتدور في قوقل بتجد كل مايخص الترجمة

الله يساعدك

اختكم امواج البحر

فاطمة بنت زيد
1 - 1 - 2009, 10:34 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أقترح عليك أن تبدأ موضوعك بقصة عن أهمية إتقان العمل وقول الرسول عليه الصلاة والسلام "إن الله يحب إذا عمل أحدكم عملاً أن يتقنه"

وإليك هذه القصة قد تفيدك

There was a carpenter by the age, and requested the President to work and the institution to transmit it to retire to live the rest of his life with his wife and his children.

His request was rejected carpenter work and the desire to increase his salary, however, insisted that his Naggar!!
He said his employer that I hope you finally build a house and finally told him that he would not be assigned to other work will then be transmitted to retire reluctantly agreed Najjar

Najjar began his work and that this is the last House did not improve the workmanship and materials used bad faster in the manufacture and delivery without the required quality ..!! The manner in which the improper action of the end of a long life of achievement and excellence and creativity!!

When he finished the old carpenter to build peace employer keys to their new home and asked to be allowed to leave, but that the work was stopped and told him:

This house is Hdety you for your years with the institution I hope to be accepted by me!!

Vsak carpenter from surprise to learn that if it builds a house for the old linger in the sincerity of the performance and proficiency in action

دمت بخير

looody
6 - 1 - 2009, 06:44 PM
اهلا فيك اخوي ابرز االنقاط الللي ممكن تتكلم عنها

_ اهميه العمل _ وكيف لازم يكون النسان متقن لعمله

_ وايش هيا فائدة الاتقان بالعمل _ وذكر بعض القصص

وموفق