المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : Urgent Urgent Urgent Urgent

امير الشوق20
19 - 11 - 2008, 02:34 PM
I am a new member of the Forum and I need your help. I hope that I am not Tejebo.
I I want a simple report or information on the pages do not abound.

Topic: What is the effect of Shakespeare in British literature through his writings and plays, comedy and historical

Please I want during the day two Please Please Please Please

فاطمة بنت زيد
19 - 11 - 2008, 06:39 PM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

William Shakespeare was born on 26 April 1564 and died on 23 April 1616 the greatest writer in the history of England, his plays and poems are classics in English literature departments in universities in the world.

The work has been the scene and the rule of Higher Studies and cash in addition to that quote most of its business in many films and plays around the world.

The most important work: Hamlet, Othello, King Lear, Macbeth, The Merchant of Venice, Romeo and Juliet, and Macbeth.

And recall his words:

* There is a time in human life if it benefited won glory and victory, and if not take the opportunity life has become useless and miserable ..

Do not see all what the eye sees not hear everything you hear your permission ..

* Through thorns danger, we get the flowers of peace ..

* Cruelty days afraid of us, however, know exactly what intimidated .. The things that scare us, not just illusions

* We know others lessons in bloodshed .. If the lesson they looked after us experience.

* Can be done right, but love more ..

The house was transferred to the Stratford Shakespeare in the National Museum, as the rebuilding of the theater once again to provide many of the outstanding Shakespearean plays.

Shakespeare is one of the most important book in the world stage, the most important writer in English. Bashaar described England national poet and that Avon, or simply the poet The Bard. Survivor to contain its thirty-eight play, one hundred and fifty-four Sonata, and Gosaid Roaiitin Taiwilten. His plays have been translated to all living languages of the world, accounted for more than accounted for theatrical plays, any time.

امير الشوق20
22 - 11 - 2008, 04:59 PM
Thanks sisterفاطمة بنت زايد
وجزاك الله خير