المساعد الشخصي الرقمي

مشاهدة النسخة كاملة : أختكم محتاجتكم في ترجمة

شوق البوادي
10 - 5 - 2008, 07:06 PM
مساء الخير
الله يعافيكم محتاجة أحد يساعدني في ترجمة هذا الموضوع لكن ماتكون ترجمة حرفية

Doctors in the UK are close to carrying out organ transplants without the use of harmful immune-suppressing drugs.

These drugs are essential to prevent rejection of the new organ, but take a heavy toll on the patient's body.

Professor Sir Roy Calne, one of the country's foremost transplant surgeons, has developed a new surgical procedure already successfully carried out on 30 patients.

He told BBC Science Correspondent Pallab Ghosh that the new technique could be used across the country within a year.

Foreign body

When a new organ is transplanted into a patient, the immune system recognises that it is foreign and attacks it, thinking it to be harmful.

Patients take dozens of pills

This is why surgeons prescribe strong drugs to suppress the immune system after the transplant.

Wendy Baker received a new kidney two years ago and has to begin each day by swallowing 20 pills. Some are to prevent rejection, others are to combat the unwelcome side-effects of the anti-rejection drugs.

The drugs make Wendy more prone to disease, increase her risk of cancer and the bone-thinning disorder osteoporosis. But it is the price she has to pay for her new kidney and her new lease of life.

"From a woman's point of view there's weight gain and it also affects your skin making it very papery," she said.

The new technique, which could do away with anti-rejection drugs, has been developed at Addenbrookes Hospital in Cambridge.

First the body's immune cells are destroyed before the transplant by the injection of a new drug. This wipes the slate clean. Then, as the body recovers, the new organ is accepted. This may happen because the newly-formed immune cells are fooled into thinking the new organ was there all along.

Most of the 30 patients who have undergone the procedure have responded outstandingly well.

"I'm very excited," said Professor Calne. "I've never seen a group of patients do so well as this with such a simple form of treatment. I've been involved in this form of endeavour since 1959, mainly looking at immuno-suppressive treatments, so I'm hopeful."

Small dose

David Faill is a patient of Professor Calne and one of the first people in the world to take part in this new procedure. Following his kidney transplant, the only medication he takes is a small dose of a single anti-rejection drug, and even that may be unnecessary.

"As far as I'm concerned, it's boringly normal," he said. "Because that's all I've done since the transplant. I've had one injection before the operation and one after. Now I simply take cyclosporin as prescribed and so I find it very easy."

Normally 40% of kidneys are rejected. But by using the new technique, the rejection rate has been halved, saving valuable organs. If it were used in all transplant operations, it might be possible for more people to have transplants each year
الله يجزيكم الفردوس اللي يعرف لايتاخر علي أنا بانتظاركم

شوق البوادي
14 - 5 - 2008, 06:18 PM
مشكور أخي M,s Casalty على جهودك الله يعطيك العافية
موضوع الترجمة أحتاجه السبت
ماقدرت أرد لك على الخاص مو راضي يرسل معاي.

Ms Casualty
14 - 5 - 2008, 07:02 PM
بمشيئة الواحد الاحد الفرد الصمد!! بأقرب وقت ستجدين هنا ما استطيع كتابته و حسب تعبيري .... لانني غير " متخصص" في الترجم&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ة و لكن سأترجم لك&#16**;&#16**; على حسب فهمي لما هو موجود في القطعة!!

ست&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;جدي ( بمشي&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ئة الله ) ما يسرك&#16**;&#16**;

شوق البوادي
15 - 5 - 2008, 05:28 PM
ألف شكر أخوي
الله يرزقك صحبة نبيه في جنات الفردوس على جهودك المبذوله

Ms Casualty
15 - 5 - 2008, 07:39 PM
ه&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ذا ما استطعت ترج&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;مته الى الان: علما بأنني غيرمتخصص في الترجمة!! وقد يكون هناك من الاخطأ ما الله بها عليم !! كما اننني تعمدت ان اجعل كل " براقراف على حدة ,,, لكي يمكنك التعديل .... و لم يتبقى الا البارقراف الاخير (( تحت الانشاء))
Doctors in the UK are close to carrying out organ transplants without the use of harmful immune-suppressing drugs.

These drugs are essential to prevent rejection of the new organ, but take
a heavy toll on the patient's body.

يوشك الأطباء في الولايات المتحدة على إجراء عمليات زرع الأعضاء دون اللجوء إلى استخدام العقاقير الضارة مناعيا علما بأنها ضرورية للحيلولة دون رفض العضو الجديد و لكنها تسبب متاعب جمة للمريض.

Professor Sir Roy Calne, one of the country's foremost transplant surgeons, has developed a new surgical procedure already successfully carried out on 30 patients.

He told BBC Science Correspondent Pallab Ghosh that the new technique could be used across the country within a year.

كما طور البروفيسور روي كالن – احد اشهر جراحي الزراعة – اجراءات جراحية جديدة و اللتي تكللت بالنجاح التام ل&#16**;&#16**; 30 مريضا. و صرح لمراسل البي بي سي العلمي "بالب غوش" بأن التقنية الجديدة من الممكن استخدامها دوليا في غضون عام واحد.

Foreign body
When a new organ is transplanted into a patient, the immune system recognises that it is foreign and attacks it, thinking it to be harmful.

عضو غريب

عندما يتم زراعة عضو في مريض, يقوم الجهاز المناعي بمهاجمة ذلك&#16**;&#16**; العضو ادراكا منه ان العضو ضارا.

Patients take dozens of pills
This is why surgeons prescribe strong drugs to suppress the immune system after the transplant.

يتناول المرضى العديد من الحبوب

يصرف الجراحين ادوية ذات تأثير قوي لتقليل من عمل الجهاز المناعي بعد نقل زراعة العضو.

Wendy Baker received a new kidney two years ago and has to begin each day by swallowing 20 pills. Some are to prevent rejection, others are to combat the unwelcome side-effects of the anti-rejection drugs.

The drugs make Wendy more prone to disease, increase her risk of cancer and the bone-thinning disorder osteoporosis. But it is the price she has to pay for her new kidney and her new lease of life.

زرعت ل&#16**;&#16**; " ويندي باركر" كلية جديدة قبل عامين مما اضطررها الى أن تبتدئ كل يوم لها ببلع 20 حب&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ه . يمنع بعضا من تلك الحبوب رفض الزراعة والآخر منها لمكافحة الآثار الجانبية الناجمة عن العقاقير المضادة للرفض.
جعلت العقاقير ويندي اكثر عرضة للمرض ، ازدياد إمكانية إصابتها بمرض السرطان و كذلك ساعد على ترقق عضاهما. و ذلك هو الثمن الذي وجب عليها أن تدفعه مقابل كليتها الجديدة و عقد حياتها الجديد.

injection of a new drug. This wipes the slate clean. Then, as the body recovers, the new organ is accepted. This "From a woman's point of view there's weight gain and it also affects your skin making it very papery," she said. may happen because the newly-formed immune cells are fooled into thinking the new organ was there all along. البراقراف هذا الي مكتوب بالانجليزي "" انحااااااس"" ولا قادر اعدله ... يبدأ في كلمة " "From a woman's انتبهي ل&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ه ........ >> لا تحسبينه ترجمة .... ترا (( تنبيه)) !!

هن&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ا الترجمة:
و قالت: " من وجهة نضر إمرأة , يتسبب في زيادة الوزن كما انه يؤثر على الجلد ويجعله ورقيا".
لقد تم تطوير التقنية الجديدة- و التي قد تخلص من العقاقير المضادة للرفض_ في مستشفى ادنبروكس في كامبردج.
أولا: تتلف الخلايا المناعية قبل أن يتم النقل و ذلك عن طريق حقن العقار الجديد مما يؤدي الى طمسها تماما. و بعد ذلك&#16**; ‘ بعدما يستعيد الجسم وعيه ‘ سيتقبل العضو الجديد.
و لربما يحدث ذلك&#16**;&#16**; لان الخلايا المناعية المتشكلة حديثا قد أستغفلت لكي تعتقد ان العضو الجديد كان موجودا بالجسم منذ وقت طويل.
سلااااام

شوق البوادي
15 - 5 - 2008, 07:45 PM
Thank you very very very much
Iam waiting for the rest

roxigirl
15 - 5 - 2008, 08:32 PM
اسمحولي بالمساعده

Most of the 30 patients who have undergone the procedure have responded outstandingly well
اكثر من 30 من مرضى خضعت لاجراءات قد استجابت بشكل رائع

I'm very excited," said Professor Calne. "I've never seen a group of patients do so well as this with such a simple form of treatment
أنا جدا متأثر ، "قال الاستاذ Calne." لم اشهد ابدا مجموعة من المرضى ان تفعل ذلك ايضا مع هذا وهذا شكل بسيط من اشكال المعامله

I've been involved in this form of endeavour since 1959, mainly looking at immuno-suppressive treatments, so I'm hopeful."
لقد كنت اشارك في هذا الشكل من اشكال تسعى منذ عام 1959 ، تبحث اساسا في العلاجات المناعيه قمعي ، وانا آمل في ذلك ".

Small dose
الجرعات الصغيرة

David Faill is a patient of Professor Calne and one of the first people in the world to take part in this new procedure. Following his kidney transplant, the only medication he takes is a small dose of a single anti-rejection drug, and even that may be unnecessary
ديفيد فيل هو المريض للاستاذ Calne واحدة من أولى الناس في العالم الى المشاركة في هذا الاجراء الجديد. وبعد زرع الكلى ، الا انه يأخذ الدواء هو جرعة صغيرة من احد العقاقير المضاده للرفض ، بل والتي قد تكون غير ضروريه.

As far as I'm concerned, it's boringly normal," he said. "Because that's all I've done since the transplant. I've had one injection before the operation and one after. Now I simply take cyclosporin as prescribed and so I find it very easy."
بقدر ما أنا المعنية ، ومن الطبيعي على نحو ممل ، "وقال :" لان هذا كل ما قمت به منذ الزرع. لقد كان احد الحقن قبل العملية وبعد واحد. انا الآن مجرد اتخاذ cyclosporin كما هو مقرر وذلك اجد أن من السهل جدا ".

Normally 40% of kidneys are rejected. But by using the new technique, the rejection rate has been halved, saving valuable organs. If it were used in all transplant operations, it might be possible for more people to have transplants each year
عادة 40 ٪ من الكلي ومرفوضة. ولكن باستخدام أسلوب جديد ، وقد كان معدل الرفض الى النصف ، وتوفير قيمة الاجهزه. إذا استخدمت في جميع عمليات زرع الأعضاء ، قد يكون من الممكن لعدد اكبر من الناس قد زرع في كل عام

*****************&&&&&&&&&&&&&*******************
اتمنى اكون افدتك ولو بالقليل

تحياتي

Ms Casualty
15 - 5 - 2008, 08:58 PM
الف شكر لك&#16**; روكسي قيرل
ارجو السم&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;اح لي بالتعليق التالي:

عند الترجمة من لغة الى لغة اخرى يجرب مراعاة قواعد كل من اللغتين!!
فالجمل&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ة في اللغة الانجليزية تبتدئ دائما بإسم
بينما الجملة في اللغة العربية اما ان تكون اسم&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ية : اي تبتدئ بأسم ... او فعلية : أي تبتدئ بفع&#16**;&#16**;ل

و لاحضت في احد الجمل اللتي ترجمتيها قولك&#16**;&#16**; : (أنا جدا متأثر ، "قال الاستاذ Calne.")

هذه الجملة جمل&#16**;&#16**;ة فعلية لاحتوائها على الفعل " ق&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ال" وعند ترجمتها يجب ان يقال"

قال الاستاذ كارلن: أنا متأثر جدا.

مع مراعاة موقع الصفة ....

هذا ما اراه صحيحا ...

تقبلي مداخلتي ولك&#16**;&#16**; مني جزيل الشكر والعرفاااااااااان

roxigirl
15 - 5 - 2008, 09:09 PM
شاكر لك المداخله... ..

ولكن لو لاحظت الجمله بعدها اتت الفاصله I'm very excited, "said....D وبعدها جمله SPEACH للتعريف بالقائل...,

REGARDS

Ms Casualty
16 - 5 - 2008, 07:46 AM
لو اتى بعده&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ا مليون فاصل&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ة !!! الجملة هنا يجب ان تترجم على انها جملة فعلية.

فيكون الترجمة :

قال الاستاذ كالن: " أنا متأثر جدا" ، " لم ارى .........."

فمثلا الجملة:

It is threefold disgrace for a man to be in misery for want of food.

نجد أنها من الممكن أن تترجم إلى:

عار ثلاث مرات على الإنسان أن يكون في شقاء بسبب الحاجة إلى الطعام.
وبالطبع فهذه ترجمة حرفية للنص أفقدته جماله في اللغة العربية، ومن الممكن أن تترجم إلى:
عار ثم عار ثم عار شقاء المرء من أجل الطعام

حيث إن ذلك يكون توكيدا مقبولا في اللغة العربية.

كذلك فإن الجملة:

My friend was stung by a bee yesterday.

تترجم حرفيا إلى:

أمس لُسع صديقي بواسطة نحلة.

وهو أيضا أسلوب غير مقبول. ولكن من الأفضل أن نقول:

لسعت صديقي نحلة بالأمس.

منقول من : http://www.atida.org/makal.php?id=135

للاست&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;اذ: مح&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;مد حس&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ن يوس&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ف

شوق البوادي
16 - 5 - 2008, 10:52 AM
ألف ألف شكر أخي M‘s Casualty على مساعدتك واسفه جدا على اتعابك
أشكرك أختي roxigirl على مساعدتك
الله يعطيكم العافية
دمتم بود

Ms Casualty
16 - 5 - 2008, 02:01 PM
Most of the 30 patients who have undergone the procedure have responded outstandingly well.

"I'm very excited," said Professor Calne. "I've never seen a group of patients do so well as this with such a simple form of treatment. I've been involved in this form of endeavour since 1959, mainly looking at immuno-suppressive treatments, so I'm hopeful."

استجابت الغالبية العضمىمن الثلاثين مريضا للعلاج الجديد بشكل رائع وهم الذين خضعوا لاجراء تلك&#16**; العملية.

و قال البروفيسور كالن: " إنني مندهش حقا" . " لم أرى مجموعة من المرضى يتفاعلوا مع مثل هذه النوع من المعالجة البسيطة.لقد شاركت "بحثت" في هذا المجال منذ عام 1959، كنا نبحث أساسا في العلاجات المثبطة مناعيا. لذلك ، فانا متفائل جدا"

Small dose

David Faill is a patient of Professor Calne and one of the first people in the world to take part in this new procedure. Following his kidney transplant, the only medication he takes is a small dose of a single anti-rejection drug, and even that may be unnecessary.

يعتبر ديفد فايل أول المرضى عند البروفيسور كالن كما انه من أوائل من خضع لهذه الطريقة من العلاج عالميا. بعد أن ز’رعت له الكلية، ما يلزمه من الدواء هو اخذ جرعة بسيطة لأحد العقاقير المضادة للرفض والتي قد تكون غير ضرورية ل&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ه.

"As far as I'm concerned, it's boringly normal," he said. "Because that's all I've done since the transplant. I've had one injection before the operation and one after. Now I simply take cyclosporin as prescribed and so I find it very easy."

تحدث قائلا: "بقدر ما أنا المعني ، فمن الطبيعي أن يكون مملا".

"لأن كل ما قمت به منذ الزرع هو هذا. لقد أخذت احد الحقن قبل العملية و واحده بعدها. و كما وصفه الدكتور، اخذ الآن مضاد الرفض " السيكلوسبورين" و أجده إجراء ميسرا جدا.

يرفض عادة 40 ٪ من الكلي المزروعة. ولكن باستخدام الأسلوب الجديد ، قد انخفض معدل الرفض الى النصف .كما انه يساعد على توفير قيمة الأجهزة و ما إذا استخدمت في جميع عمليات زرع الأعضاء ، فسيكون من الممكن الزراعة لعدد اكبر من الناس في كل عام.

شوق البوادي
16 - 5 - 2008, 05:48 PM
1******شكر أخوي على المساعدة
ربي لايحرمك الاجر في هذا اليوم الفضيل
كان بودي أن أخدمك لكنني لاأعرف لها عنوان.

Ms Casualty
16 - 5 - 2008, 05:59 PM
لا شكر على واجب

و لك&#16**;&#16**;ن اعيد و أكرر " أنا لست متخصص في الترجم&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ة"

و لكن مج&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;رد مشاركة ....... آمل من خلالها مساعدتك&#16**;&#16**; و لو بالقليل....

و اذا اطلعتي على الترجم&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ة الصحيحة..... نرجو ابلاغنا بذلك&#16**;&#16**; (( مع العلم ان الترجمة لن يستطيع الحكم عليها الا ذو علم باللغتين " المترجم منها واليها" ))

تقبل/ي خالص شك&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ري و تقدي&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;&#16**;ري .......... مع دعائي لك&#16**;&#16**; بالتوفيق ... وارجو المعذرة ان أخطأت فقد يقع الخطأ نتيجة للاجتهاد!!