ÇáãÓÇÚÏ ÇáÔÎÕí ÇáÑÞãí

ãÔÇåÏÉ ÇáäÓÎÉ ßÇãáÉ : palestine's blood

muhannad
12 - 11 - 2005, 11:55 PM
iam the new member in this great forum and i want to introduce the story from my country palestine and what happened with israeli occupation

Four Palestinian villagers, little Amina, her father, uncle, and elder brother, were trying to cross over an Israeli checkpoint on foot to reach the hospital. Amina’s father was taken ill the night before and Amina’s uncle who was a taxi driver was supposed to have been driving them there, but the journey turned out to be an arduous, never-ending venture and the four left the car at some point and began walking to dodge the roadblocks.

As they thought they were about to make it to the other side of a roadblock, the two men running before Amina and her brother, a big bang ripped through the land under their feet…Nothing new about this sort of thing…but this was the first time Amina had come this close to one such explosion. Amina remembers being thrown off balance, but being a safe distance away from the explosion she didn’t pass out.

At the sight of his father and uncle’s mangled bodies Amina’s elder brother who too was thrown off balance though unhurt, went berserk. Tired people standing by the roadblock soon swarmed around the wreckage. No one took note of Amina as she picked up her tiny body and shook herself to a standing position.

The shivering little girl watched as her unruly brother got strapped onto a stretcher and ushered into the first ambulance on the scene. Having waved off the ambulance, people got to work on the wreckage. Father and Uncle’s parts mingled with stone and dirt. People dropped the parts into white sheets.

Amina’s brother stayed in the hospital mumbling to himself for several weeks. He eventually got released as there were others more in need of the bed.

At his release Amina’s brother walked home only to find a large Key half buried in the rubble of what was his home a few weeks earlier. One glance at the Key and Amina’s brother flew into a mad rage. Some passers by rushed to his side, “The Key!” Amina’s brother screamed “the Key!”
A man rushed to the scene of some broken glass to retrieve the Key. He dug it out with his bare hands and with a shaking hand handed it to the screaming young man. Keys were a symbol of happier days. They were the Keys of Hope. Keys of Return.

How could they forget the Key? The man said aloud for everyone to hear. People shook their heads as they walked the young man to a neighbor’s house.

A few weeks later after they got back the Key, Amina and her mother watched Amina’s brother on TV. Amina did not cry. And when an Arab channel TV crew rushed to the place where Amina's remaining family camped with relatives after the demolition of their home, Amina’s mother smiled at the camera. Amina did likewise. She had seen Palestinian women go bananas countless times and that did not seem to move anyone into action. Amina’s mother did not want to be caught in a position of weakness. Her son’s sacrifice made her show the world, in general, and the Arab Muslim world, in particular, that they were strong and could take anything. They were Palestinians. They were not like other people...

salam
ur brother muhannad
palestine

Abu Osamah
18 - 11 - 2005, 08:43 PM
Thank you very much our brother, Muhannad. It is tragedy and I know that there are a lot of such story. We can do nothing but we spplicate. We ask Allah to spport you and win you. We believe that you will win, Inn Shaa Allah, but we don't know when. You will win , Inn Shaa Allah, when you stick with this religion.

ÚÇÔÞ ÇáÇÓáÇã
25 - 11 - 2005, 09:01 PM
Thank you very much our brother, Muhannad. It is tragedy and I know that there are a lot of such story. We can do nothing but we spplicate. We ask Allah to spport you and win you. We believe that you will win, Inn Shaa Allah, but we don't know when. You will win , Inn Shaa Allah, when you stick with this religion

jerusalem lady
14 - 2 - 2006, 04:17 PM
o0o0oh MUHANNAD un4tuanately , I didn't read this Rticle B4 I had been asked 2 write an essay about the segregation wall
By the way I wanna say that what Uv'e been wrote about Z becoming , day by day, a sample of an Imposed part of our life

Any way thank U 4 thE highliting on theze ordinary events

muhannad
15 - 2 - 2006, 07:19 PM
Abu Osamah
ÚÇÔÞ ÇáÇÓáÇã
jeru salem lady

In fact , I would like to thank u sooooo much and we r brother in all things
thanks to all